Pattern Mash-Up: M8286 and Rosalie

TL; DR – I might be getting the hang of this!

I loved my first m8286, but it was missing something. So I decided to see if I could hack it together with the Rosalie dress’s flair bottom.


This is an ankara fabric I’ve had for a while, and it was perfect for this. Look at how CUTE this dress looks! I lined up the shoulders on both patterns and the waist of the Rosalie hit right at the waist of the m8286. I traced the flare and taped it to the McCall’s pattern, and voila!

Will make again, for sure. Probably today lol.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *